Assessment & Examination Dates
- Examinations are conducted in October/November.
- The external assessment comprises 50% of the final marks, set and marked in Australia. The internal assessment accounts for the other 50% of the final marks and consists of assignments and projects set and marked by INTI International College Penang.
- Assessment marks awarded by the College are moderated against the final examination marks. The average of these two marks determines eligibility for university entrance.
- Entry into universities depends on the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR). ATAR is a measure of the studentu2019s overall performance in comparison to all students taking the HSC. The maximum ATAR is 99.95, which is awarded to the top 0.05% of students.
To be eligible for this programme, you'll need to meet the basic entry requirements listed here.
Campuses, Accrediting Body & Fees
Intake Dates & Duration
- INTI International College Penang
- Full-time: 11 months
“INTI is the best place for students seeking an opportunity to express themselves and show their talent. It is also a great choice because it combines knowledge, virtues and creativity. For business students, implied knowledge is very useful. Besides that, it offers resources and facilities that help us plan and achieve our goals. The most important thing is that we are well-prepared and know how to deal with most of the difficulties that will come along in our professional careers. The teachers at INTI International University are all experienced and are ready to lend a hand whenever students ask.”
View full list of Pre-University programmes