Assessment & Examination Dates
- Examinations are conducted in October/November.
- The external assessment comprises 50% of the final marks, set and marked in Australia. The internal assessment accounts for the other 50% of the final marks and consists of assignments and projects set and marked by INTI International College Penang.
- Assessment marks awarded by the College are moderated against the final examination marks. The average of these two marks determines eligibility for university entrance.
- Entry into universities depends on the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR). ATAR is a measure of the studentu2019s overall performance in comparison to all students taking the HSC. The maximum ATAR is 99.95, which is awarded to the top 0.05% of students.
To be eligible for this programme, you'll need to meet the basic entry requirements listed here.
Campuses, Accrediting Body & Fees
Intake Dates & Duration
- INTI International College Penang
- Full-time: 11 months
View full list of Pre-University programmes