Assessment & Examination Dates
- Examinations are conducted in November.
- You will be assessed on individual subjects based on your school assessment (70%) and public examinations (30%).
- Assessment tasks including projects, assignments, and laboratory work are assigned year long; and marks are submitted to the SACE Board to be moderated during the public examinations. Public examinations are provided by the SACE Board, and developed by examination panels that include secondary school and university representatives. The examination papers are marked in Australia, maintaining the high standard.
- At the end of the programme, you will obtain an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR), a percentile ranking that is utilised as a selection criterion for degree programmes by universities worldwide.
To be eligible for this programme, you'll need to meet the basic entry requirements listed here.
Campuses, Accrediting Body & Fees
Intake Dates & Duration
- INTI International University
- January: 11 months
March: 8 months
“INTI is the best place for students seeking an opportunity to express themselves and show their talent. It is also a great choice because it combines knowledge, virtues and creativity. For business students, implied knowledge is very useful. Besides that, it offers resources and facilities that help us plan and achieve our goals. The most important thing is that we are well-prepared and know how to deal with most of the difficulties that will come along in our professional careers. The teachers at INTI International University are all experienced and are ready to lend a hand whenever students ask.”