Assessment & Examination Dates
- Examinations are conducted in November.
- You will be assessed on individual subjects based on your school assessment (70%) and public examinations (30%).
- Assessment tasks including projects, assignments, and laboratory work are assigned year long; and marks are submitted to the SACE Board to be moderated during the public examinations. Public examinations are provided by the SACE Board, and developed by examination panels that include secondary school and university representatives. The examination papers are marked in Australia, maintaining the high standard.
- At the end of the programme, you will obtain an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR), a percentile ranking that is utilised as a selection criterion for degree programmes by universities worldwide.
To be eligible for this programme, you'll need to meet the basic entry requirements listed here.
Campuses, Accrediting Body & Fees
Intake Dates & Duration
- INTI International University
- January: 11 months
March: 8 months
“When I first came here, I was surprised by the kind (and good-looking!) students, from various countries such as Malaysia, Japan, Bangladesh, China and Korea. They were very active in club activities and also worked hard in class. Our professors are also very passionate about teaching. I also love how convenient it is to find shopping complexes and eateries around campus.”